E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 6: Skills Module: Nutrition NR449
Week 6: Skills Module: Nutrition NR449.
( NR449_Skills_Module_Nutritio n March21 Revised ) ( 1 )
NR449 Evidence-Based Practice
Skills Module: Nutrition
To encourage critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration through the use of evidence-based practice studies.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes. CO 1: Examine the sources of knowledge that contribute to professional nursing practice. (PO 7)
CO 2: Apply research principles to the interpretation of the content of published research studies. (POs 4 and 8) CO 3: Identify ethical issues common to research involving human subjects. (PO 6)
CO 4: Evaluate published nursing research for credibility and clinical significance related to evidence-based practice. (POs 4 and 8)
CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 and 8)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies to this assignment.
Total points possible: 150 points
Preparing the assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1. Computer with internet access.
2. Recommend using Firefox browser and clearing your cookies and cache if you are accessing ATI on laptop or desktop computer.
3. Log into ATI, “My ATI”, and select the “Apply” tab. Click on Skills Module 3.0 and title “Nutrition.” Click on
the “Begin Lesson” tab. Open the “Evidence-Based Research” tab on the left side.
4. There is one (1) study under the Evidence-Based Practice tab. You may review the entire module, but this is not a priority for this assignment. Other main topics and accompanying studies are listed in the table below.
5. Choose one of the main topics from the table and then choose one (1) article for review under that main topic.
Read the article chosen and answer one (1) of the topic questions listed below.
· What methods can be used to assess nutritional status?
· What methods can be used to identify those at risk for malnutrition?
· What specific health conditions increase the risk of malnutrition?
· What associations exist between nutritional status and health outcomes?
· What type of interventions improve adherence to recommendations on nutritional intake?
Create a 2-3 page summary which supports the topic question. Provide a current research article (less than 5 years). The 2-3 page limit does not include title and reference pages.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.