week 4 HEENT
week 4 HEENT.
For your note this week, create an HEENT related CC. Create an ID, CC, HPI, ROS, V/S, physical findings, and assessment with at least 3 differential diagnoses, a final diagnosis, and treatment plan in a full SOAP note format. Use an HEENT related CC that a patient would present with in a primary care setting (i.e. no emergency room or ICU type complaints. Examples: sore throat, ear ache, hearing loss, eye drainage, etc.).
· Include at least two references for your diagnostic and treatment plan. They should be recent (in the last 5-10 years) and peer-reviewed. Use APA title page, citations, and reference format. Ensure the treatment plan includes all components (diagnostic plan, therapeutic plan, education plan, and follow up).
· The ROS and physical exam in your document should be written up as they would be for a problem focused visit. The HEENT part of the physical exam write up should be a comprehensive write up.
· Due: Friday 25th
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.