E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select one of these ethical dilemmas. There is a lot of information on the internet about each of them.
- Withholding/Withdrawing Life Support – Terri Schiavo, was in a persistent vegetative state when her life-sustaining treatment was withdrawn (2005)
- Withdrawing Life Support/Resource Allocation – Jahi McMath, was a teen who was declared brain dead but remained on life support for almost 5 years (2013)
- Right to Die – Dan Crews, had been a quadriplegic since childhood and wanted his ventilator removed to allow for death to come (2011)
- Religion/Culture/Rights of Minor and Parental Rights – Daniel Houser, was a teen with Hodgkin’s Disease who refused life-sustaining chemotherapy for religious reasons (2009)
- Withdrawing Life Support/Rights of the Unborn Child – Marlise Munoz, was a brain-dead woman kept on life support because of her unborn child (2013)
your PowerPoint Presentation will be on your selected case and you will need to address:
- EACH component/step of the Framework for Ethical Decision Making as outlined on the Worksheet for Ethical Decision Making Framework; refer to these document (Course Modules/Materials >>Supporting Documents).
- Spirituality and Religion. Describe how spirituality and / or religion may have been a factor in the actions and outcomes.
At a minimum, you will want the following topics included (some may be more than 1 slide):
- Cover slide with project title and your name
- Individual and situation (introduction a)
- Ethical dilemma (introduction b)
- Step 1: Ethical issues
- Step 2: Facts
- Steps 3 and 4: Option 1 and Arguments for/against
- Steps 3 and 4: Option 2 and Arguments for/against
- Step 4a: Ethical Theory and Why
- Step 5: Decision and Why
- Step 6: Assess outcome
- Impact of Spirituality and / or Religion
- References; at least 3 scholarly references
- You will need in-text citations where necessary
- The Power Point Presentation can be bullets.
- Speaker notes and/or narration are NOT required.
- There is NO document required; only the PowerPoint presentation
- These are real people! Make them “come alive” with some pictures in your presentation. Pictures are a requirement without making your presentation too large
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.