E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHIL 100 Week 1 Quiz 1 | MiraCosta College
PHIL 100 Week 1 Quiz 1 | MiraCosta College.
Chafield gives examples of uncritical thinking in different situations. What are some of those examples? Choose all that apply.
- Making poor diet decisions
- Drinking and driving
- Not saving for retirement
- Believing conspiracy theories
- Accepting unfounded claims from politicians
_________ means doubting the truth of something.
_______ means seeing something from a neutral point of view.
Which of the following are statements that Chatfield agrees with? Choose all that apply.
- We need to apply critical thinking all the time.
- The tools of critical thinking can be applied to almost everything.
- Being a critical thinker is a matter of intellect.
- Critical thinking is difficult and unnatural.
- With proper training, it is possible to become perfectly objective.
- Critical thinkers never change their mind.