E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizational Culture and Values
Organizational Culture and Values.
4 DQ 1
An effective leader advocates for their staff whenever the need arises. Leaders must address staff needs, requests, problems, and rights. Nursing leaders can advocate for staff by actively involving staff in decisions that directly affect the practice environment. During this pandemic, leaders can advocate for their staff by ensuring that they have the proper PPE. “Advocacy is enhanced when scheduling and staffing are a collaborative process that involves staffing committees and self-scheduling approaches. Staff involvement can help to ensure balanced schedules and flexible staffing approaches that meet the needs of both patients and staff.” Nurse leaders can also provide education and uncover each nurse’s weakness and strengths to utilize them in the role that best suites them thus creating a strong work environment that enhances their skills.
When a leader advocates for their team a happy, health, positive work environment is established. When flexibility is created in the schedule and staffs personal time is considered as important as their work time, they are happy to accept when they are there and more refreshed, creating better patient outcomes. If your staff feels protected by PPE, they wont fear taking care of the patient. Creating a positive work environment where staff feels individualized and not just a spot on the schedule leads to less burnout and creates a collaborative team where positive patient outcomes are desired.
Discuss how nurse leaders serve as advocates for their employees. Describe how advocacy for employees affects patient care and outcomes.
Using 200-300 words APA format with at least two references. Sources must be published within the last 5 years.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.