E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizational Culture and Values 2
Organizational Culture and Values 2.
4 DQ 2
Organization culture is about shared values, beliefs, and behaviors within an organization. Every organization has its own unique culture that workers are expected to adhere to. Nurse leaders play a great role in advocating for the welfare of patients through collaboration with the top-level management. In some instances, the nurse leaders may encounter barriers to implement practices that benefit the patients or workers making them feel powerless. Studies have shown that a barrier to advocacy is lack of support from the administration. (Thomas, 2018). Other barriers include poor communication channels from the top leadership, unplanned changes in work practices, lack of a safety culture and teamwork. Organizations should provide environments that are suitable for growth which includes promoting clinical excellence and engaging more with staff. Encouraging collective responsibility and being accountable for one’s action can improve teamwork and motivate the nurse leaders. (Nightingale, 2018).
Discuss barriers caused by an organizational culture that can be encountered by nursing leaders that can make them feel powerless.
Using 200-300 words APA format with at least two references. Sources must be published within the last 5 years.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.