E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursing Role and Scope Physical Assessment in Health Care and Culture in Nursing (Due 24 hours)
Nursing Role and Scope Physical Assessment in Health Care and Culture in Nursing (Due 24 hours).
1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Role and Scope
You are taking care of an 80 African-American-year-old male patient in a medical-surgical unit who was hospitalized with congestive heart failure. He is being discharged with multiple medications and home health care.
1. Describe the steps you would take to provide patient education including cultural considerations.
Part 2: Nursing Role and Scope
1. Describe the importance of evidence-based practice
2. describe how and where to search for evidence?
Part 3: Physical Assessment
An individual is being seen in the emergency room. She is complaining of right lower quadrant pain.
1. Discuss various techniques used in assessing possible appendicitis.
Part 4: Physical Assessment
The nurse is completing a peripheral pulse assessment on a patient with atherosclerosis. She is having difficulty feeling the popliteal pulse.
1. Discuss another technique to find the popliteal pulse in this patient.
Part 5: Culture in Nursing
Julie is a 35-year-old with bipolar II disorder. After her third child was born, she had a severe depressive episode. She attempted suicide by taking 25 Xanax pills. She is back in the hospital with depression after having a 2-week hypomanic episode. She has not been taking her medications.
1. What responsibility does the health care organization have to Julie?
2. What structures are needed at a hospital to ensure that Julie will get the care she needs?
3. What is the nurse’s responsibility regarding the health promotion activities directed toward Julie?
Stephane, a 15-year-old Haitian refugee who is living at a center for children of refugees, has a severe cough and fever. She is curled up in a corner of the community room wrapped in a towel. She looks like she has been crying.
4. How can the nurse ensure culturally competent care?
5. List three priorities for the nurse regarding the cultural values, beliefs, and possible practices that Stephane may have.