NR 103 DeVry Unit 4 Discussion Latest
NR 103 DeVry Unit 4 Discussion Latest.
Challenge of the week: Talk with a friend or family member who has known you for a long time and will be honest with you. Have him or her answer the following questions.
1. What were your first impressions of me, or what type of first impression do others have of me?
2. What does my face look like when I think no one is looking?
3. If you did not know me, based on my nonverbal communication, would you approach me? Why or why not?
After you have heard his or her answers, write a reflection on what you learned, making sure to answer the following questions.
1. Did what I learned surprise me?
2. Was it easy to ask these questions and listen to the answers?
3. Based on this information, what do I need to work on so that people see me as a professional in the work environment?
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.