E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Medication Errors – Policy and Procedures
Medication error reporting is an essential component of patient safety.
For this assignment, you will assume that you are a healthcare administrator at a healthcare facility (hospital, long-term care facility, clinic, etc.).
You are tasked with creating a process for reporting errors and reducing adverse events at your facility. Your submission will demonstrate your knowledge of medication error reporting to create your process. Be sure to include at least one QI tool and discuss the process involved
Your process should include the following:
An identification of the most prevalent and common medical errors in your facility
Risks associated with those medical errors
All individuals (staff, groups, agencies) who will be involved in the reporting process
Design a reporting template and be sure to Include any workflow processes or tools can be used in the process
Provide a brief evaluation of departments responsible for following up on the errors and events.
– Be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
– Be formatted according to APA 7th edition.
– in-text citations from 8 scholarly articles.
– Utilize headings to organize the content of your work.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.