E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
MD6 Multidimensional Care for Sarah
MD6 Multidimensional Care for Sarah.
Topic: Multidimensional Care for Sarah -6
Sarah is a 69-year old female that presented to the emergency department with shortness of breath. Her past medical history includes anxiety and PTSD. Her pulse oximetry on room air is 82% and she complains of numbness in her fingers. You notify the provider, and he orders oxygen at 2 L via nasal canulla NC. Sarah’s chest x-ray reveals no abnormalities. Her arterial blood gas result are below:
PaCO2: 28 mm Hg
PaO2: 78 mm Hg
HCO3: 26 mEq/L
Sarah is admitted to a general medical floor. You are the nurse assigned to Sarah.
1. What potential problems can occur based on the above findings?
2. How would you provide multidimensional care for Sarah?
3. Describe the roles of other departments in Sarah’s treatment plan.
INCLUDE FOUR REFRENCES
WRITE FROM NURSING PERSPECTIVE
APA FORMAT and TEXT CITATION
NO CONSIDERATION FOR PLAGIARISM
DUE 10/20/2021 AT 7PM
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.