E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCU NUR647E Week 7 Discussion (dq1+dq2) Latest 2019 JUNE
GCU NUR647E Week 7 Discussion (dq1+dq2) Latest.
NUR647E Nursing Education Seminar 1 Week 7 Discussion
DQ1 Find a current (less than 5 years old) research article on domains of learning.
Summarize the article for your classmates in one or two paragraphs. Explain why
you chose this study and how you could use this information in your selected
area of education (academic, staff, or patient). Be sure to include the entire
citation in APA format. The article you select cannot be from any of the course
materials or supplemental readings. Be aware that it is a violation of
copyright law to post the entire text of an article by someone else to an
online discussion board. So be sure to post only the citation information so
that the article can be located it if others are interested in reading it.
DQ2 Select a topic regarding the diversity in health care and write an objective from the
affective domain for that topic.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.