E-Mail Address: email@example.com
GCU NUR647E Week 2 Discussion (dq1) Latest 2019 JUNE
GCU NUR647E Week 2 Discussion (dq1) Latest.
NUR647E Nursing Education Seminar 1
Week 2 Discussion
DQ1 Find an
article on a societal factor that is affecting nursing/patient education curriculum.
Summarize your article for your classmates in one or two paragraphs. Discuss
why you chose the article and what can be learned from this trend – how would
you use it to improve the quality of nursing/patient education? This article
and those posted by your classmates may become the foundation of your paper due
in Topic 2. Be sure to include the entire citation in APA format. The article
you select cannot be from any of the course materials or supplemental readings.
Please note: It is a violation of copyright law to post the entire text of the
article to an online discussion board. So be sure to post only the citation
information so that the article can be located if someone is interested in
reading more. The article should come from a graduate-level journal, like an
advanced practice journal or nursing education journal – not an entry-level
journal like AJN, RN, Nursing, etc.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.