E-Mail Address: email@example.com
GCU NUR647E Week 2 Assignment Latest 2019 JUNE
GCU NUR647E Week 2 Assignment.
NUR647E Nursing Education Seminar 1 Week 2 Assignment
Societal Trends in Nursing and Patient Education Paper
societal trend that is affecting curriculum in nursing or patient education.
In a paper
of 1,000-1,250 words, describe how the selected societal trend affects nursing
or patient education.
issue to appropriate professional standards and competencies.
strategies to enhance the positive affect or minimize the negative affect of
the selected issue.
least three scholarly, peer-reviewed resources less than 5 years old in
addition to the course materials.
this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located
in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the
assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions
in the Student Success Center.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.