E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCU NRS430 Week 2 Assignment Contemporary Nursing Practice Latest 2019 MAY
GCU NRS430 Week 2 Assignment Contemporary Nursing Practice.
NRS430 Professional Dynamics Week 2 Assignment
Contemporary Nursing Practice
The field of nursing has changed over time. In a 750-1,000 word paper, discuss nursing
practice today by addressing the following:
Explain how nursing practice has changed over time and how this evolution has changed the
scope of practice and the approach to treating the individual.
Compare and contrast the differentiated practice competencies between an associate and baccalaureate
education in nursing. Explain how scope of practice changes between an
associate and baccalaureate nurse.
Identify a patient care situation and describe how nursing care, or approaches to
decision-making, differ between the BSN-prepared nurse and the ADN nurse.
Discuss the significance of applying evidence-based practice to nursing care and explain
how the academic preparation of the RN-BSN nurse supports its application.
Discuss how nurses today communicate and collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and how
this supports safer and more effective patient outcomes.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide,
located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the
assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the
directions in the Student Success Center.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.