E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GCU ELM530 Week 5 Assignment Assessments and Accommodations.
GCU ELM530 Week 5 Assignment Assessments and Accommodations
Assessments and Accommodations
Mrs. Watkins, a sixth-grade science teacher, typically lectures using PowerPoint while students take notes. Her students’ assignments are to read and answer questions from the textbook, and she requires them to conduct lab experiments by following written procedures. She assesses her students using written tests. A student in her classroom has a learning disability and reads at a third-grade level.
Based on what you know about Mrs. Watkins class:
Identify at least three areas where this student might experience difficulty in her classroom.
Suggest at least four types of information that Mrs. Watkins can share in an upcoming IEP meeting to help identify appropriate accommodations.
Identify two presentation accommodations and two response accommodations the IEP team might identify for the student. Explain how these accommodations are intended to assist the student Cite at least two resources from your research to support your findings.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
Source: This scenario and associated questions were adapted from The IRIS Center for Training Enhancements. (2010). Accommodations: Instructional and Testing Supports for Students with Disabilities.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.