E-Mail Address: email@example.com
GCU ELM530 Week 1 Assignment Traditional Test Creation.
GCU ELM530 Week 1 Assignment Traditional Test Creation
Traditional Test Creation
Select one of the following learning outcomes, which you will use to write a 25-item traditional test:
Identify and explain the function of the three branches of government.
Explain the ways in which our state government provides for its citizens.
Explain the role of citizens in our democratic system.
Research procedures and practices for writing valid and reliable traditional tests. Using your research, develop a traditional test that includes 25 questions or prompts using the formats of true/false, multiple choice, matching, short answer, and fill-in-the-blank. Cite your references at the bottom of the test.
After you have written your test, ask a member of the class to take your test and provide feedback about the quality and clarity of the test’s questions. Revise your test accordingly. Submit the original test, the feedback, and the revised test to your instructor.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.