E-Mail Address: email@example.com
FTCC MKT223 Chapter 9 Discussion Latest 2020 September.
FTCC MKT223 Chapter 9 Discussion Latest 2020 September
Effective Listening/Communication-Telephone Techniques at Staff Temps
Were You Listening? Effective listening is the most important skill in communication. It involves both real (actual) listening and perceived (seen) listening.
Respond to the following statement and questions in the discussion forum for this part titled “Module Three – Effective Listening.” Telephone Techniques at Staff Temps Face to Face p. 380.
Critical Thinking Quetions:
1. How well was this Customer call handled?
2. What should you have done differently?
3. Do you believe that Aretha was justified in how she treated you? Explain.
4. How do personal problems or priorities sometimes affect customer service?
Post your opening response to the above questions early in the assignment period so that others have time to respond to you.
Using the skills for effective listening, respond constructively to at least two other students describing how they could have put some of these listening skills to use. More extensive participation will be noted.
Post your opening response to the question early in the assignment period so that others have time to respond to you.
For a top score, post a thoughtful response to at least two classmates’ descriptions of their experiences. Use the above questions as a guide, and add other questions or comments as appropriate.
You must respond constructively to at least two other students. More extensive participation will be noted
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.