E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Interview – Compare and Contrast Cultures
Family Interview – Compare and Contrast Cultures.
It is important to identify and understand your own family culture in order to be able to understand and respect other cultures. Interview a family member(Cuban), and an individual from another culture with which you are unfamiliar. Some examples of an individual from another culture to consider for the assignment include a neighbor, coworker, patient, or friend. Please inform the individuals of the purpose of this assignment and make sure you receive their consent.
Review the “Family Interview ” template prior to the interview. Additional space is designated on the template for you to create three additional questions to ask both interviewees (family member and person from another culture). Additional questions should be relevant to the readings or discussion and should provide value to the interview by helping to understand culture.
Some of the questions may include:
1-Family beliefs: Have they changed over generations?
2-Educational and occupational status in the culture and in the family
3-Communication methods: verbal and nonverbal
4-Current family goals/priorities
5-Family member roles and organizational systems
6-Spiritual beliefs: current practice and death and dying
8-Work attitudes and structure
Using the “Family Interview ” template, interview your designated family member and the person from another culture. After the interview is completed, write a 750-1,000 words that includes the following:
1-An introductory paragraph with the reasons for selecting the interviewees
2-A summary of the responses from the interview template gathered from the interviewees
3-A comparison and contrast of your findings between the two interviewees
4-A reflective concluding paragraph on how family roles affect the cultural domains and relationships for each individual
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.