E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Evidence-based practice part 1
Evidence-based practice part 1.
PICO Question: In fall risk patients, what is the effect of bed alarms when compared with patients not using bed alarms on fall incidents?
Part 1: Your 1-page proposal
The purpose of this section is to inform the reader (the instructor and hopefully others) as to why you are interested in this topic in both a professional and concise (i.e., no more than three paragraphs) manner. In this section, I want to see two important things:
- What is the clinical problem (that is amenable to nursing intervention), and why are you interested in it?
- Define the clinical problem.
- What is the significance of the problem?
- Background information to understand the context
- Select a problem within the group that is common to all students.
- Who is affected by the problem?
- How many are affected by the problem?
- What are the consequences if the problem goes “untreated”?
- Why should your colleagues care about the problem – what is the significance of their practice?
- What are the anticipated outcomes (benefits) if the problem goes away?
- It would be best to describe why you think this topic is particularly relevant to our practice and why it is an important study area.
- Do we need change, and why?
- Once a general problem area is described and validated (preferable statistical data), you can formulate a more precise, more focused question to guide the improvement work. Use the PICO format to guide the development of the practice improvement question (Do not write the PICO process only, include the review question). For example, if the focused clinical PICO question is “In a population of adult orthopedic post-surgical patients, what is the effect of a noise control intervention (compared with no intervention) on patient fatigue, pain, and satisfaction with care?
- The three paragraphs should end up with your statement. This EBP project aims to (use an action verb: examine, find, synthesize…and offer recommendations ……).
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.