E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Eastern Florida NUR4837 Unit 1 Discussion Latest 2019 May
Eastern Florida NUR4837 Unit 1 Discussion Latest.
NUR4837 Healthcare Policy, Advocacy, and the Political Process Unit 1 Discussion
1. Sphere of Influence: The Workforce & Workplace: (developing a policy that impacts the workforce or the workplace)
Select a current problem, for example, the inability of the profession to establish the
BSN as a minimum requirement for entry into practice, or the shortage of nurses
in the United States. Using the “Steps of a Political Analysis” found in Box
8-1 as a guide:
Identifying and analyzing the problem
Outlining and analyzing proposed solutions
Understanding the background of the issue: its history and previous attempts to
address the problem
the political setting and structures involved
Evaluating the stakeholders
a values assessment
Recognizing the resources (both financial and human) needed to reach the
Analyzing the power bases
2. Sphere of Influence: The Government (practice
influencing policy by communicating with a legislator about a current health
a current health problem that is being debated at the national and/or state
level (e.g., the proliferation of “pill mills” and pain clinics), and state why
it is of interest.
a legislator (state or federal) and state why that person is the appropriate
one to contact.
3. Draft a
letter to the legislator including the proper salutation.
Introduce yourself and your reason for writing.
concisely what you understand to be the current socioeconomic, political, and
ethical issues surrounding the problem.
the implications of the problem for nursing or nursing practice.
7. Make a
clear request for action.
3. Sphere of Influence: Associations and
Interest Groups (provides the opportunity to become familiar with different
nursing associations.) PLEASE, NO
DUPLICATION! There are enough
Associations & Interest groups to go around!
1. Choose a
2. List the
mission and purpose of the association
3. How is
4. What is
the legislative agenda of the association?
5. How is
that agenda developed? Is the membership involved?
6. How is
the agenda communicated to the membership?
7. Does it
partner with any coalitions?
8. Does the
partnership influence policy on a national or state level? If yes, how?
9. When you
graduate will you join the association? If yes, why? If no, why not?
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.