E-Mail Address: email@example.com
DUE TOMORROW 10/13/2021 PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS
DUE TOMORROW 10/13/2021 PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
Chinn and Kramer (2015) suggest that, “…the discipline of nursing concerns phenomena that are rather elusive—phenomena that nurses know exist and deal with on a daily basis yet that are difficult to describe and fully understand.” p. 154
*******Reflect on the following:
“Identify a situation or phenomena (a concept) in nursing that you believe has not been named or clarified. Consider why this may be the case. Is this an important concept to address?” p. 184
Chinn, P.L., & Kramer, M.K. (2015). Knowledge development in nursing: Theory and process. (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
Initial post: Each student must post an initial posting of their own that is one paragraph which is approximately 250 words and includes at least 2 scholarly references to support the posting. One of the references can be from the texts, or assigned readings. The other reference(s) must be an additional source that you have found that supports your posting. Scholarly, peer reviewed, articles meet this requirement. If the professor responds and asks you for clarification or a question, you must respond to the professor.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.