E-Mail Address: email@example.com
A Global Perspective and the Future
A Global Perspective and the Future.
In the Learning Materials under Additional Resources Review:
1. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (2017). Global health and the future role of the United States. -> Review TABLE S-1 Committee Recommendations and Corresponding Actions on page 3 (these come from the global health report and are global recommendations) and the four Priority Areas for Action starting on page 4 that further explain the 14 Recommendations in TABLE S-1.
2. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)
*Select and review ONE of the 14 Recommendations OR an SDG that align with your interests or one you feel passionate about that could significantly improve global health.
Consider what steps healthcare professionals can take to advocate for vulnerable people at a global level.
· Almazeedi, H., & Alsuwaidan, M. T. (2014). “Integrating Kuwait’s Mental Health System to end stigma: a call to action.” Journal of Mental Health, 23(1), 1–3.
· Hall-Clifford, R., Addiss, D. G., Cook-Deegan, R., & Lavery, J. V. (2019). Global Health Fieldwork Ethics: Mapping the Challenges. Health & Human Rights: An International Journal, 21(1), 1–5.
· Mental Illness Will Cost the World $16 USD Trillion by 2030. (2018). Psychiatric Times, 35(11), 18F–18
· National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (2017). Global health and the future role of the United States. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. (Click on the link to download Global Health and the Future Role of the United States. You do not need to purchase this book. Once you access the website, look on the far right and click on “Download this PDF” for your free copy, or click “Read Online” to read without downloading).
· United Nations. (n.d.). Sustainable development goals – Goal 3: Good health and well-being .
· United Nations Developmental Programme. (n.d.). Sustainable development goals.
This assignment will require you to create a 5 to 7-minute video or audio recording in a PowerPoint presentation.
Reflect on global issues in healthcare and address the following in your presentation:
· Briefly describe the selected global recommendation or SDG and the identified vulnerable population
· Analyze current healthcare policies that impact your selected global recommendation or SDG
· Explain the reason you selected the global recommendation or SDG and why it is relevant to the vulnerable population.
· Discuss why the global recommendation you selected should be implemented or the SDG you selected should be achieved, including why there should be funding to implement the global recommendation or SDG.
Length: 5 to 7 minute video presentation (mp4 format) with slide presentation—I will do the video presentation later
Structure: Include a title, objectives, and reference slides in APA format. Your presentation must include an introduction and a conclusion.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Who We Are
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Do you handle any type of coursework?
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
Is it hard to Place an Order?
1. Click on the “Order Now” on the main Menu and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the “PAPER INFORMATION” section and the system will calculate your order price/cost.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.